Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oh...Pony...

Some days, I tell you. I need to keep track of all the times I look at my little black and white mare and go, "oh...pony...." and shake my head. And yes, she is a pony, not just a horse I call a pony.





Yes...she's a filthy mess in that photo. And her hair is just an unruly mop. She's got a bit more black on the other side, which is also the side that has her "crazy eye" as most people call it. I just call it blue though

She's a fun little beastie though, if not a bit messed up in the head at times. Regardless, I trust her completely when riding her, and most of the time when she's not being ridden. Nah, I trust her.

She's my little bug and I wouldn't trade her for the world. Even if the squirrels around here think she needs to find a new home (or at least share her food with them)

No comments:

Post a Comment