so, every day when I go out to feed the ponies, they come running to greet me at the fence. The past few days have been gorgeous out, the snow is melted, the fields are a bit muddy from that. But the sunshine and wind has dried stuff up quite a bit, but not everywhere. It doesn't help that there is a natural spring that feeds into the field.
At any rate, today the pony was feeling extra frisky. Most likely due to this gorgeous weather. She ran nickering to the gate as I entered. And then took off running and bucking and leaping as soon as I kissed at her to move off. She ran around back behind the barn as I was going in the barn, went to put the brakes on to turn and promptly fell flat on her side. Hopped up and continued on her wild bucking, farting, kicking out streak.
Brush it off Pony, just brush it off!
What a goober! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment